DVD Ripping Software

Video game consoles, controllers, cameras, etc.
dochielomn

DVD Ripping Software

Post by dochielomn »

I have a DVD that I made by taking a VHS tape and using something I have, was able to make it into a DVD. However, now I want to take that DVD and turn it into an MP4 or AVI or whatever type file I can to play it on a computer (basically, I want to the ability to share this file with a few other people without having to make them all a DVD). So, looking to anyone here for software suggestions to do this.

Kevin, since I didn't see a "software" section/area, I'm putting this thread here. Feel free to move as you see fit, if needed.
kevm14

Re: DVD Ripping Software

Post by kevm14 »

I can't remember the name of the ripping software. Wow. Been too long. I know I used anydvd as a decrypter...it may have a ripping function too. I will look when I get home.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

I used DVD Shrink. You shouldn't need a decrypter so you can just rip however you want (whole thing, pieces, whatever). I think you may have used this yourself back in the day, no?
dochielomn

Post by dochielomn »

I might have at one point. Used a lot of different DVD related software over the last 20+ years or so. I'll look into DVD Shrink and see how it works. Thanks.