Laptop vs. 2-in-1

Don't lose those screws...
bill25

Re: Laptop vs. 2-in-1

Post by bill25 »

I have a 512 Gig SSD. I am almost positive you can get a 1Tb. I can't vouch for the battery because I basically leave it plugged in. I really use it as a laptop vice a 2 in one or tablet. It is a little weird as a tablet because if you fold it to be a tablet, the keyboard is on the bottom when you set it down...

I have no problem running Windows 10, and 3 VMs simultaneously for my class right now. 1 of the VMs is very lightly loaded though. I am thinking that this total load is probably more than an average user's load. The screen is full HD and the touchpad is great. It is a metal shell which is nice. I don't really use the touch capability although it is enabled.

I had an HP i5 with 4 Gigs of RAM. It was 6 or 7 years old when I replaced it with this. I liked the HP, but wasn't excited about them being bought out 51%. I wasn't a fan of Dell in the past due to their crazy pricing on replacement parts, but this is a very nice laptop.
Adam

Re: Laptop vs. 2-in-1

Post by Adam »

dochielomn wrote:As for Linux, ... the chances of me doing that to my current laptop is not really going to happen.
That is the correct reaction.