Wife's old car (2008 Cadillac SRX)

Non-repair car talk
kevm14

Wife's old car (2008 Cadillac SRX)

Post by kevm14 »

Read all about the Malibu replacement selection process and some info about the vehicle itself starting here: http://forums.kevinallenmoore.com/viewt ... =110#p4280

I'm going to continue this thread as an after purchase general thread.

I did discover a mechanical fan!
WP_001432.jpg
And the two pusher fans.
WP_001433.jpg
So this is a V92 tow pack vehicle, 4,250 lb rating.

A couple things here. First, no wiring harness on the top of the shock tower. Suggests no MR shocks. Top post battery?? On a GM? Also, look at the battery ground cable.
WP_001434.jpg
I believe this is an inductive current probe, probably for the battery management system that I mentioned in the old thread.
WP_001435.jpg
Side note, that strut tower brace looks like it would bolt right up to my CTS-V. The bar stock itself even looks identical. General engine bay. Still need to find an engine cover. Or not.
WP_001436.jpg
Finally! The SPID. Without decoding, I can already confirm FE1 (soft ride) suspension, no F55 (MR shocks), G80 (comes with the sport package), V08 heavy duty cooling (mechanical fan code just like LT1 B-bodies), and the V92 tow pack. Cool. I need to fully decode this. Any volunteers?
WP_001441.jpg
Looks good in the driveway. Sport package also includes a body color grill and the same style mesh that's on my CTS-V grill. Naturally, I approve of this. The sport package may have pushed me over the edge to buy this as quickly as I did. It may look even better in a darker color, however, silver I think is a great choice for a family vehicle.
WP_001442.jpg
WP_001443.jpg
Honestly the 20s don't even look that big to me. They are 255/50s which means they have exactly the same width and sidewall height as the 94-96 Impala SS wheels. Which, by today's standards, is not even that low profile. These aren't, either. Just right if you ask me.
WP_001444.jpg
The other wheel packages use a staggered 235/255 F/R setup, which means you can't rotate. The sport package wheels are 255/50 all the way around, which means you can rotate and extend the life of these expensive-ass tires. This is great. 30psi front and 32psi rear. Seems a tad low but my CTS-V is actually 30/30 (I run it higher). Maybe I'll do 32/34 or something on this.
WP_001446.jpg
This is so odd but I found it on the roof, nestled in a groove, next to the Ultraview roof. Someone cutting some cocaine on the roof or....scraping decals? So freaking strange. Other strange things are the car appears to have gotten very dusty at some point. There's even dust/dirt on the INSIDE of the driver's side headlight housing. WTF?
WP_001447.jpg
The nav system is still DVD based like my CTS-V. I think this is generally a good thing as it is easier to upgrade the maps. It seems to have an original disc in it. To eject it, the screen folds out. There is a menu option to do it, no physical eject button.
WP_001448.jpg
Now this is embarrassing. My impatience/excitement got the better of me. In the passenger's seat back pocket I found not only the rear seat entertainment system remote, but a pair of OEM wireless headphones (should have 3 more but whatever). I put batteries in both and it all works fine. I think they are mono. There is no R or L and it sounded mono. Did I mention this is a BOSE 5.1 system? It even has rear speakers in the D-pillars which are forward-firing, and a center channel in the dash (my CTS-V does have a center channel).
WP_001449.jpg
WP_001450.jpg
WP_001451.jpg
Ownership history, btw, is basically NH and then MA. The MA person bought it as a CPO, drove it the past 3 years and put 54k on it. FWIW. It actually seems fairly clean underneath so I guess it was garaged or washed more than never.
kevm14

Re: Wife's new car (2008 Cadillac SRX)

Post by kevm14 »

So with FE1 and no F55, I can say the ride is definitely comfortable but I wouldn't personally call it sporty. It's still a very good platform for a crossover, and still has all the benefits of 52.5% front weight dist. Overall, lack of F55 means no pricey MR shocks to replace later, and the ride even on 20s is nice. The overall highway driving experience (engine + steering + ride + smoothness) is just awesome. It's just as comfortable as any non-9C1 B-body.

Now to decode the SPID.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

So the dash vents have succumbed to classic GM interior design cheapness. 3 of the 4 are broken.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/ca ... vents.html
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/ca ... vents.html

If you look at the post date and the vehicle year, that's pathetic. You basically just have to move the louvers by hand on the vents that are broken. I really don't find the interior build quality to be bad (or the materials themselves). But the vents are, apparently.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

SPID decode:
AH8 - ADJUSTER PASS ST POWER, 8 WAY
AL0 - INDICATOR INFLATABLE RESTRAINT, FRT PASS/CHILD PRESENCE DETECTOR
AL2 - SEAT, POWER LUMBAR
AM0 - FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION
AQ9 - LUXURY FRONT BUCKET SEATS
AT8 - Restraint Provisions, Child, Rear Seat, Rear Facing
AY0 - Restraint System Seat, Inflatable, Driver & Passenger, Front and Side, Roof Side
A45 - Memory Seat Adjuster Mirror, Power, Driver, Personalization
BTV - Adaptive Remote Start
B19 - BURLED WALNUT WOOD TRIM
B20 - ORNAMENTATION,INTERIOR(LUXURY)
B70 - PLATE DOOR SILL COVER DOOR SILL CVR PLATE
CE4 - WASHER,HEADLAMP,HIGH PRESSURE HDLP WA
CJ2 - HVAC SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONER FRT, AUTO TEMP CONT, AUX TEMP CONT A/C FRT AUTO/AUX CONT
C3B - ROOF SUN,GLASS,SLIDING,ELEC,TRANSPARENT PLASTIC FIXED ELECTRIC SUN ROOF
C4R - ?
C57 - VENT,FORCED AIR AIR VENT
DCP - ?
DR2 - MIRROR,OUTSIDE,LH & RH, REMOTE CONTROL,ELECTRIC, MANUAL FOLDING HEATED R/CONT HTD O/S MIR
FE1 - SUSPENSION SYSTEM,SOFT RIDE SOFT RIDE SUSP
GU5 - AXLE,REAR,3.23 RATIO 3.23R
G80 - AXLE,REAR,POSITRACTION,LIMITED SLIP POSITRACTION L/SLIP R/AXL
IL2 - TRIM,INTERIOR DESIGN
JE2 - BRAKE LINING PERFORMANCE DRIVING PERFORMANCE BRAKE LINING
JE5 - BRAKE SYSTEM PWR, ANTILOCK, FRT & RR WHL FRT & RR ANTILOCK BRK
JF4 - PEDALS ADJUSTABLE, POWER PWR ADJ PEDALS
JJB - PT DRESS SUBASSEMBLY NOT INSTALLED (MODULAR OPTIMIZATION METHOD ONLY
JJD - I/P SUBASSEMBLY NOT INSTALLED (MODULAR OPTIMIZATION METHOD ONLY)
JJL - ?
JJM - ?
KA1 - HEATER - SEAT ST HTR
KG4 - GENERATOR 150 AMP 150 AMP GEN
K05 - HEATER,ENGINE BLOCK ENG BLK HTR
LH2 - ENGINE GAS, 8 CYL, 4.6L/(281 CID), SFI, V8, DOHC, HO, ALUM, GM 4.6A
MX7 - MERCHANDISED TRANS AUTO PROVISIONS, O/D, AWD (ALL WHEEL DRIVE) AWD A/TRANS PROVISIONS
MYB - TRANSMISSION AUTO 6 SPD, HMD, 6L50 6-SPD A/TRANS
NC7 - EMISSION SYSTEM,UNLEADED FUEL(EXPORT) UNLEADED FUEL(EXPORT)
NDB - EXHAUST DUAL, ROUND, CHROME, VISIBLE DUAL EXH
NE1 - CERTIFICATION EMISSION, GEOGRAPHICALLY RESTRICTED REGISTRATION FOR VEHICLES UP TO 14,000 LBS GVW (USE 2003 MDL YR 9 1 5
NU1 - EMISSION SYSTEM CALIFORNIA, LEV2 CALIFORNIA LEV2 EMIS
N31 - STEERING WHEEL HEATED
PDU - CONTROL SALES ITEM NO. 137 1020
QUB - TIRE ALL P255/50R20-104V BW TL AL3 TIRE
QW3 - WHEEL 20 X 8, ALUMINUM, FLANGELESS, PREMIUM ALUM WHL
R1T - ?
R6G - CONTROL SALES ITEM NO. 07
R9N - CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 89
SLM - SALES PROCESSING - STOCK ORDERS
TB5 - BODY EQUIPMENT LIFT GATE (POWER) PWR LIFT GATE
TL4 - GRILLE,PAINTED PAINTED GRL
TT6 - HEADLAMPS HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HI INTENS DISCHARGE HDLP
UE1 - COMMUNICATION SYSTEM VEHICLE, G.P.S. 1 GPS 1 VEH COMM SYS
UG1 - OPENER GARAGE DOOR, UNIVERSAL UNIVERSAL GARAGE DR OPENER
UJ6 - INDICATOR,LOW TIRE PRESS LOW TIRE PRESSURE IND
UQS - SPEAKER SYSTEM PREMIUM AUDIO BRANDED WITH SURROUND AMPLIFIER PREMIUM SPKR SYS W/SURROUND AMP
U2K - DIGITAL AUDIO SYSTEM S-BAND DIGITAL S-BAND AUDIO SYS
U2V - AVEC SYSTEM AM/FM RADIO, ICDX, NAVIGATION, CDROM AVEC,RADIO,ICDX,NAV,CDROM
U30 - CLUSTER INST, TACH, CLOCK CLUSTER
U42 - ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM REAR SEAT,SINGLE DISPLAY,REM CONTROL W/HEADPHONE ENTERTAINMENT SYS
VD9 - FASCIA FRT & RR, BODY COLOR BODY COLOR FASCIAS
VH9 - OPE OWNER INFO MAN
VK3 - LICENSE PLATE,FRONT MOUNTING PACKAGE FRT LIC PLT MTG PKG
VT7 - OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE
V08 - COOLING SYSTEM,HEAVY DUTY HVY DUTY CLG
V12 - COOLING SYSTEM,POWER STEERING FLUID P/S CLG SYS
V4V - MODEL CONVERSION GMT265, SRX V8 SRX V8
V55 - CARRIER,ROOF LUGGAGE(CHROME) CHROME RF LUGG CARR
V73 - VEHICLE STATEMENT - US/CANADA US/CANADA VEHICLE STATEMENT
V92 - TRAILER PROVISIONS TRLR PROVISIONS
YB6 - AXLE - (BASE EQUIP)
YD5 - SPRING,FRONT(BASE EQUIPMENT) FRT SPRING
YD6 - SPRING,REAR(BASE EQUIPMENT) RR SPRING
Y40 - SALES PACKAGE CADILLAC, LUXURY LEVEL 001 LUXURY LEVEL 001 SALE PKG
Y42 - Sales Package, Cadillac, Performance 001
Y44 - Sales Package, Cadillac, Seating
Y45 - Sales Package, Cadillac, Utility
Y46 - Sales Package, Cadillac, Theater
1SB - SALES PACKAGE SALES PKG
1SZ - PACKAGE OPTION
19I - INTERIOR TRIM,EBONY
192 - TRIM COMBINATION,BLACK LEATHER
6NC - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP
67U - EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY
7NC - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP
8XZ - COMPONENT RR LH - COMPUTER SEL SUSP
9XZ - COMPONENT RR RH - COMPUTER SEL SUSP

Paint: U 994L - Light Platinum

That vehicle has 86 installed options returned in the build sheet.

It was built February 13, 2008 as a 2008 model year
I need to look at an options list for a 2008 SRX so I can see if it's missing anything except the F55 (MR shocks).

Of note:
3.23 posi axle
150A alternator (just like my CTS-V)
Engine block heater
V92 towing also means there should be a harness somewhere
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

It has come to my attention that it may be helpful to include older and non-sport package models to compare, to really appreciate the subtle aesthetic exterior design improvements that are present on the 08 that I just bought.

2004 V6:
2004 SRX V6.jpg
2004 V8:
2004 SRX V8.jpg
2004 SRX V8-2.jpg
2008 V6:
2008 SRX V6.jpg
2008 SRX V6-2.jpg
2008 SRX V6 rear.jpg
2008 V8 w/ sport package (wheels, grill, front/rear fascias):
2008 SRX V8 sport.jpg
2008 SRX V8 sport-2.jpg
2008 SRX V8 sport rear-2.jpg
2008 SRX V8 sport rear-3.jpg
2008 SRX V8 sport rear.jpg
The last 3 are my actual vehicle.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

A few more driving impressions from today's commute (first and probably last time I'll ever do that in this vehicle):

I am noticing the FE1's softness/compliance more. In a straight line, it even feels a little boaty (the tallness/heaviness is noticed). However, as you turn the wheel, it magically seems athletic. Steering feel is solid and responsive and it doesn't lean over much. In corners, it has the same fundamentally solid feel that my CTS-V does, just in FE1 terms. It's not bouncing and bobbing all over the place (like a softly suspended B-body would be).

So I guess I'd refer to this as chassis sophistication, because it's doing all of this on 20s.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

Found a little more out about option packages (that reminds me - I still need the service history) on Motor Trend's website, of all places.

I guess these are the options:
SRX V8 Premium Luxury Collection - $4,200

Wood & leather heated steering wheel; Glass electric tilting sliding front sunroof with sunshade and one-touch opening; Rear air conditioner; Rear heater; Individual rear secondary ventilation controls; Height adjustable pedals; Bose audio system; Upgraded speaker(s); Navigational systems : information type: full map and voice and touch screen controls DVD; Driver door mirrors with automatic operation; Luxury trim wood & leather on gearknob; If: [Y45] Utility Package And [R1T] SRX 20" Tire/Wheel Sport Package; Discount -3400.00:
So a lot of it comes right there, including the heated steering wheel.
SRX 20" Tire/Wheel Sport Package - $1,695

Door sill plate cover; Requires: [MX7] Transmission, Automatic w/All Wheel Driv And [PDU] SRX V8 Premium Luxury Collection
Yeah baby. Honestly, 20s are perfect on this car.
Utility Package - $1,125

Bench front facing one-piece third row seats with two seat capacity folds electrically; Seating: seven seats and 2+3+2; Trailer towing preparation; Heavy duty engine cooling system; Power steering fluid cooloer; Requires: [PDU] SRX V8 Premium Luxury Collection
Quite a combo here. Power folding 3rd row and the towing package combined. This was apparently unique to the 2008 (well, maybe other years, not sure). So if you have the third row, you have the tow package and V08 cooling. Easy. V92 includes a larger PS and trans cooler. Should help extend the life of those systems.
Theater Package - $1,200

DVD/VCD; Display screen single rear middle; Wireless headphones; Requires: [PDU] SRX V8 Premium Luxury Collection
Engine Block Heater - $100

Block heater
Which means the one option it doesn't have, as I suspected, is this:
Magnetic Ride Control - $1,650

Responsive suspension; Excludes: [R1T] SRX 20" Tire/Wheel Sport Package; Requires: [PDU] SRX V8 Premium Luxury Collection
Look at that! MR shocks are not available with the 20" wheel package. How about that? So I guess it is as loaded as it can be as configured.

Well, technically there were 3 extra cost colors available:
Thunder Gray Premium Paint - $995

Metallic paint; Excludes: [&98U] White Diamond Premium Paint And [&89U] Crystal Red Premium Paint

Crystal Red Premium Paint - $995

Metallic paint; Excludes: [&30U] Thunder Gray Premium Paint And [&98U] White Diamond Premium Paint

White Diamond Premium Paint - $995

Pearl paint; Excludes: [&30U] Thunder Gray Premium Paint And [&89U] Crystal Red Premium Paint
But particularly the white diamond is a bitch to match (but it's such a nice color). The silver should be perfect for us.

And I guess it's "fully loaded" because there weren't that many boxes to check to get everything.
Bob

Post by Bob »

So are the only two suspension options FE1 or MR shocks? Nothing in between?
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

That's what I don't understand. That may be the case. There was no V version of this car, certainly.

I also think that means I have the Nivomat mechanical rear leveling shocks, as opposed to an air system. From a simplicity standpoint, I'm in good shape with the suspension that it has, even though I'm still secretly disappointed that it doesn't have even more features.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

I reached out to the Cadillac Customer Service account on the Cadillac Forums (yes, there's actually a Cadillac CSR, in fact multiple people, who post using an account on there) about the service history and build sheet. I got the build info. So here are the RPO codes fully decoded with a little more information:
Hello Kevin,

I am unable to provide the service history on this vehicle, However; I recommend reaching out to your dealership regarding this inquiry. Additionally, I have provided the build sheet below and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy your evening,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Vehicle Build
Model: 6ED26-2008 CADILLAC SRX V8 Order Number: MNPTW0
Gross Vehicle Weight: 2,728 kg Build Date: 02/14/2008
Build Plant: 0

Option Codes
*IVH is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.

A45 - MULTI-DRIVER MEMORY SETTINGS
AH8 - 8-WAY POWER PASSENGER SEAT (REPLACES STD/OPT ADJUSTER)
AL0 - SENSOR INDICATOR INFLATABLE RESTRAINT, FRT PASS/CHILD PRESENCE DETECTOR
AL2 - POWER ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR
AM0 - THIRD ROW POWER SEAT (REPLACES RECONFIGURABLE STORAGE)
AQ9 - LUXURY FRONT BUCKET SEATS
AT8 - RESTRAINT PROVISIONS CHILD, RR SEAT, RR FACING
AY0 - DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER FRONT SIDE IMPACT AIR BAGS, FRONT TO 2ND ROW HEAD CURTAIN SIDE IMPACT AIR BAGS
B19 - BURLED WALNUT WOOD TRIM
B20 - WOOD ACCENTED STEERING WHEEL AND SHIFT KNOB
B70 - DOOR SILL PLATE COVER
BTV - ADAPTIVE REMOTE VEHICLE START
C3B - ULTRAVIEW PLUS SUNROOF
C4R - GVW RATING 6, 008 LBS
C57 - REAR AIR CONDITIONING
CE4 - WASHER HEADLAMP, HIGH PRESSURE
CJ2 - DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL
DCP - ONSTAR DIRECTIONS AND CONNECTIONS 1 YR FACTORY PACKAGE
DR2 - AUTO DIMMING OSRV DRIVER MIRROR
FE1 - 4-WHEEL INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION
G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
GU5 - AXLE REAR 3.23 RATIO
IL2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
JE2 - BRAKE LINING PERF DRIVING
JE5 - POWER ANTILOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
JF4 - POWER ADJUST PEDALS
JJB - PT DRESS SUBASSEMBLY NOT INSTALLED
JJD - I/P DRESS SUBASSEMBLY NOT INSTALLED
JJL - SUSPENSION FRONT NOT INSTALLED
JJM - SUSPENSION REAR NOT INSTALLED
K05 - ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
KA1 - HEATED FRONT SEATS
KG4 - 150 AMP GENERATOR
LH2 - 4.6L V8 VVT SFI ENGINE
MX7 - ALL WHEEL DRIVE
MYB - TRANSMISSION, 6-SPD AUTOMATIC
N31 - STEERING WHEEL, HEATED
NC7 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS OVERRIDE
NDB - EXHAUST DUAL, ROUND CHROME
NE1 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS NU1 - EMISSION - CALIFORNIA
PDU - V8 ULTRA LUXURY COLLECTION
* ULTRAVIEW SUNROOF
* REAR AIR CONDITIONING
* WOOD ACCENTED STEERING WHEEL AND SHIFT KNOB
* POWER ADJUST PEDALS
* BOSE 5.1 CABIN SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM, MP3 FORMAT, CD/DVD PLAYER, DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM (REPLACES STD/OPT RADIO AND DELETES COMPASS FROM INSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR) PDW - V8 ULTRA LUXURY COLLECTION
QUB - P255/50R20 RS TIRES
QW3 - 20" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS
R1T - 20" TIRE/WHEEL SPORT PACKAGE
* DOOR SILL PLATE COVER * SPORT GRILLE
* 20" ALUMINUM POLISHED WHEELS * FRONT/REAR FASCIAS
R6G - MID YEAR CONFIGURATIONS
R9N - PROCESSING CODE - SEAT
SLM - STOCK ORDERS
TB5 - LIFTGATE, POWER, REAR TL4 - SPORT GRILLE
TT6 - HID HEADLAMPS W/WASHERS & TWILIGHT SENTINEL AUTO CNTL
U2K - XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA.1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.
U2V - BOSE 5.1 CABIN SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM, MP3 FORMAT, CD/DVD PLAYER, DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM (REPLACES STD/OPT RADIO AND DELETES COMPASS FROM INSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR)
U30 - CLUSTER INST, TACH, CLOCK
U42 - REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
UE1 - 1 YR ONSTAR DIRECTIONS W/TURN- -BY-TURN NAVIGATION (ASK DEALER ABOUT GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE)
UG1 - UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE
UJ6 - TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR
UQS - SOUND SYSTEM
V08 - HEAVY DUTY COOLING SYSTEM
V12 - PWR STEERING COOLING SYS FLUID
V4V - SRX V8 MODEL CONVERSION
V55 - CHROME ROOF RAILS
V73 - VEHICLE STATEMENT
V92 - TRAILERING EQUIPMENT
VD9 - FASCIAS
VH9 - ENVELOPE OWNER INFO MAN
VK3 - LICENSE PLATE FRT MOUNTING PKG
VT7 - OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Y40 - LUXURY PACKAGE
* RECONFIGURABLE STORAGE
* UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE
* SAPELE POMMELE WOOD TRIM
* AM/FM STEREO, W/6 DISC CD CHANGER, BOSE SPEAKER SYSTEM (REPLACES SINGLE DISC CD)
Y42 - DRIVER'S PACKAGE
* DIFFERENTIAL, LIMITED SLIP (NOT AVAILABLE WITH ALL-WHEEL DRIVE AND 18" WHEELS)
* 18" MACHINE FINISHED WHEELS
* HEADLAMPS, HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE WITH WASHERS
Y44 - PREMIUM SEATING PACKAGE
* HEATED FRONT SEATS
* POWER LUMBAR, FRONT
* PWR SEAT ADJUST-FRONT PASSENGER, 8 WAY
* POWER DRIVER OUTSIDE MIRROR, AUTO DIMMING
* MULTI-DRIVER MEMORY SETTINGS
* HEATED STEERING WHEEL
Y45 - UTILITY PACKAGE
* THIRD ROW POWER SEAT (REPLACES RECONFIGURABLE STORAGE)
* TRAILERING EQUIPMENT
* REAR AIR CONDITIONING
* HEAVY DUTY COOLING SYSTEM
* POWER STEERING FLUID COOLER
Y46 - THEATER PACKAGE
* REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT DISPLAY
* BOSE 5.1 CABIN SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM, MP3 FORMAT, CD/DVD PLAYER, DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM (REPLACES STD/OPT RADIO AND DELETES COMPASS FROM INSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR)
YB6 - AXLE(BASE EQUIP) PROCESSING OPT
YD5 - SPRING FRT BASE EQUIP, PROC OPT
YD6 - SPRING RR, BASE EQUIP, PROC OPT
192 - EBONY W/EBONY ACCENTS
19I - INTERIOR TRIM EBONY
1SB - SRX-V8 STANDARD PACKAGE
1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
67U - LIGHT PLATINUM
6NC - COMPONENT FRT LH COMP SEL SUSP
7NC - COMPONENT FRT RH COMP SEL SUSP
8XZ - COMPONENT RR LH COMP SEL SUSP
9XZ - COMPONENT RR RH COMP SEL SUSP