Cars that should be bought

Non-repair car talk
Adam

Cars that should be bought

Post by Adam »

I have too many other projects, otherwise I would be buying this right now.

$1500. Runs. Needs jump. And mullet.

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 62654.html

If its the factory engine, its the 190hp L69.
1986 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Project car. 305 4bbl V8, 700r4 Automatic trans, T Tops, runs and moves with jump. Needs restoration. Lots of extras to go with it. Must be towed or trailered out of my yard. Clean mass title. 89k original miles. No time to finish and dont want it rotting away. Serious inquiries only. $1500 or best reasonable offer.

Call or Texts only, no i dont need help selling it.

***Updated*** Looking to sell before moving it to my house for the winter. Reduced the price from $2000 to $1500.
86_z28_1200x900.jpg
Adam

Re: Cars that should be bought

Post by Adam »

Another one:

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 71919.html
For sale is this Fiero I purchased from a seller in CT about 5-6 years ago. It has the V-6 engine and automatic transmission and it ran "ok" at the time of purchase. I never got the opportunity to actually drive it because the front brakes were locked up (I think that was the reason, I don't recall anymore). I put brand new BF Goodrich "raised white letter" tires on it, two cooling pipes, 2 new transmission cooling lines, new battery (now needs to be jumped) and some used parts from eBay (like the rear louver panel clips, brake calipers and more). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things because it's been so long.

I have had this vehicle in my garage, then covered outside, then back in the garage and I've lost interest in it. I've still got the bill of sale, title and expired registration from the previous owner. My wife wants me to "get rid of the unnecessary stuff" and I figured this would be a good time for a father and son to have a decent winter project of a classic car. I'm looking to get this car out of my garage and to someone who can either use it, restore it or part it. It really is a decent little vehicle and (in my humble opinion) WELL WORTH a second chance on the road.

The interior is in great condition. The body isn't all rusted, but it does need some fiberglass touched up. The paint's clear-coat is peeling in spots. I did some brake work to it when I first got it, but the front brakes STILL are bound up. It's probably the proportioning valve, but I never checked into that. I replaced the calipers and pads, and still had an issue. About 2 years ago I attempted to start it (with a jump) and it just turned over and over but wouldn't start. Not sure if it's mouse related or bad fuel or no spark. At the time I was just "moving" things around to make more space and didn't have the time to tinker with the car.
The pictures included within this post were taken OCT 2, 2017. I apologize for not getting any of the passengers side, but as you may have noticed, it's practically right up against the garage wall. That side is just as good as the driver's side.

I'm asking $1800.00 (One thousand and eight hundred dollars) CASH, but will consider reasonable offers. No, I will not accept a check for more and ship the car to you (or however that scam goes).
Please don't insult me with scrap value offers or anything less than 10% of my asking price. I'm not desperate to sell it. I'm just trying to make my wife happy. I WAS going to ask $2k and play the "game" of negotiating from there, but I'd rather just cut to the chase and offer this classic car for a reasonable price.

The car is currently on wheel dollies and can be maneuvered out of the garage and into position to get onto a trailer. I do have a bunch of stuff around the car, however I don't intend to move everything around / out of the way until a buyer shows.
I can offer to trailer the car, within a reasonable distance, for a modest price.

Respectfully, PLEASE include your phone number when responding to this post or your interest may be deleted as spam. If you're reading this post, then the car is still available (there is no need to ask that question). I will delete this ad when the car is no longer available. Finally, use the Burrillville Police department for an address as that's where we'll meet so you can follow me to my residence close by. It's easier that way.
Thank you.
Fiero_1200x900.jpg
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/6337943113.html
1994 Impala SS - $2800
$2800 runs great inspected until 7/2019. Straight body, no rust, needs paint.
00000_1hMddGW3q25_1200x900.jpg
00H0H_dHkd0q48O62_1200x900.jpg
Couldn't quite get the whole car in either shot. This joke writes itself.
Fast_Ed

Post by Fast_Ed »

It's nice to see the F body wearing factory paint and the B body in primer for a change..
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Not sure that this should be bought, especially at the current price, but it is interesting:

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/ ... 32956.html
frankbreau

Post by frankbreau »

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 19595.html

Saw this in the grocery store parking lot today...
bill25

Post by bill25 »

Looks like it is in great shape. Someone should tell Bryan.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

I've been seeing that one on my saved search notifications.