Major kitchen remodel

For making food and making...
kevm14

Re: Major kitchen remodel

Post by kevm14 »

kevm14 wrote:The one remaining item is:
- Replace one undercabinet light connector due to flickering (bad batch - I squeezed together and it stopped)

There is a scrape mark on the hinge side of the pantry door that the painter noticed. I may or may not mention this. Not sure yet.

I think I am going to replace the outlets since they were painted by the previous owner (I love that). But here is what we have now.
Electricians came this morning. They replaced the segment of under-cabinet lighting that was flickering due to the faulty connector.

They also had no issue replacing the three outlets and outlet covers that I mentioned, so that's one thing I don't have to do.

Photographer comes tomorrow. I don't think there is anything else unless there is a final final walk-through. I may mention the scrape since we still have the lock box for the key...
WP_20181205_14_11_41_Pro.jpg
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

Photographer finally came Monday. Remaining business with KCCNE:
- Pay final $1,000 (they let the customer hold that until the very end when every last detail has been taken care of)
- See if I can get Paul to come by one last time and show me how the cabinet touch up stuff works. There are multiple pens in the kit and one item is sort of a malleable wax that I don't fully understand. That would take care of the scuff that the painter noticed.
- We still have their lockbox...they need to pick that up

If/when they do before/after photos on their website, I will post a link.
kevm14

Post by kevm14 »

Did I mention that I love this range?
WP_20190101_09_12_58_Pro.jpg
Would buy again excellent A++++++++++++++++