What's up Youtubeville

Non-repair car talk
bill25

What's up Youtubeville

Post by bill25 »

I agree with a lot of the comments on this video. Very interesting because Kevin and I were talking about a lot of the topics brought up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h--0tVLfgg

Comments I like:
If they make the Monte again please don't ruin it like they did to the Grand prix.
Ditch the FWD and the 4 doors.
stop trying to pkay it safe chevy, fuck
Please make them RWD on all models and the ones with the ss or ss package make them come with the LS Motors
I swear I didn't create all of these youtube accounts!!!!
I wish they made the cars like the 87's.
I never heard this rumor:
It's been renamed to the SS has been for a year or two, Camaro was originally the new Monte Carlo but was changed because of the Camaro name.

Also, true statement Major Dickwad:
Major Dickwad
3 months ago
True! It needs vertical stoplights and creased lines on the fenders - the 2 most basic traits associated with traditional Monte Carlo design. :)

The people want it!
Not bad at all, the new impala looks executive in real life, the Monte Carlo looks sick! Hopefully they do a RWD platform on it and have an SS version!

Bill is that you?
Wake up chevrolet! Bring back a retro 80's monte carlo SS. The best looking nascar stock of all time. From 83 to 87. Miss my 85, even though the 305 was underpowered and the stock transmission with over-drive had a "severe" design flaw. It was a shame how the 90s monte carlo was turned into a homely senior citizen cruise liner. And stop trying to turn everthing into a japanese car wanna-be!